At the top of the Home page, Search page, and Definition page you will find five buttons for navigating around the glossary.
- 🔠 ABCD Button — This will take you to an Alphabet Index Page. You can select a letter to see a listing of all the terms for that letter in the glossary. You can select a term and go to its Definition Page or select a different letter. You can select the "x" on the navigation bar, at any time, to go back to the last page you visited.
- Category Button —This will take you to a page that includes Key Terms and a list of Categories. Selecting Key Terms takes you to a list of terms that you are likely to encounter during the visit. Selecting a term takes you to its Definition page. Selecting a Category takes you to a list of terms within the category. Selecting a term takes you to its Definition page. In some cases, you will need to select a sub-category or two to see the list of terms. Selecting the "x" on the navigation bar returns you to the last page you visited.
- 🔍 Search Box Button — This will take you to a Keyboard that you can use to type a term in the Search Box and go to its Definition page.
- ⬅ Home Button — This will take you back to the home page.
- ⓘ Button — This will take you to the Quick-Start Guide.
This page shows the term, part of speech, plural form, definition, and, in most cases, an illustration as English text. Select the ASL button to see them signed. Select the speaker icon to hear the text spoken. Select the pencil to see the illustration.
This page shows an avatar character signing. The video controls displayed are similar to those you are used to using. If they disappear, tap the signing page to make them reappear. Select Done or X at any time to return to the Definition page. Select the large Forward Arrow to begin or continue to play the signing. Select the Parallel Lines to pause the signing. Select the small Back Arrows to reset the signing to the beginning. Select the small Forward Arrows to advance the signing to the end. Select the rectangular Full Screen Toggle to change the size of the signer.